Effective communication requires good design.
For centuries, visual artists have used design techniques to pleasingly organize subject matter within a frame. These techniques are effective for business communication when designing advertising art, web pages, catalogs, brochures, and books.
Good design follows a few key principles:
- The layout is easy on the eyes and presents information in a logical manner.
- Information is presented in a sequence based on the typical reading pattern.
- Fonts and color convey mood and personality while retaining an easy to read character.
- Images and graphic elements thoughtfully direct the eye around the visual frame.
- Strong composition and grammar in written content reinforces the visual message.
The spoken word conveys a “company voice” to deliver the customer experience.
We employ principles of good design to create effective visual-verbal messages within the framework of your company and brand.